Book an Appointment! (519) 622 5950

At Galt Dental Care, we are committed to making dental care convenient and accessible. That is why we offer Direct Insurance Billing!

Upon completion of your treatment, we can electronically submit your claim form to your insurance company who will pay our clinic directly. This means that you do not have to pay for your dental treatment up-front, and then wait for few weeks for your insurance company to reimburse you. The only time that you would be responsible for paying a fee would be if there is any difference between your insurance coverage and the cost of your dental treatment. For example, if your insurance company covers for 90% of the cost of your treatment, you would be responsible for paying the remaining 10% cost at our clinic.

As the policyholder you are responsible for knowing your insurance limits and keeping track of your coverage amounts. With your permission, we can also call your insurance company on your behalf and get your insurance breakdown. This will give our team members the details of your policy including maximums, covered procedures, and your eligibility for a new exams or x-rays. Direct insurance billing is a courtesy service provided by our clinic.

We are always available to help! Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

For any payment not covered by insurance you may pay using Cash, Debt, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.

Let's get social!

facebook icontwitter iconinstagram icon Pinterest icon Google + icon Tumblr icon LinkedIn icon YouTube icon Vimeo icon

Come and see our office

491 Main Street East
Cambridge, ON
N1R 5S7

You can call us anytime during office hours:
(519) 622 5950
Or Email Us

Our Office Hours

Monday: Appointments / Office Administration
Tuesday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
We are closed for lunch from 1-2pm
from Tuesday to Friday

About Us

We are passionate about patient care and we know that a beautiful smile builds confidence. Our team always provides informative and useful preventive dental education, as well as comprehensive treatment services. On behalf of Galt Dental Care, we welcome you to our practice and look forward to helping you and your family in maintaining a lifetime of healthy teeth and bright smiles!

Learn more about Galt Dental